Women's Timberland PRO's Titan oxford safety shoes are made with premium, full-grain leather and a comfortable mesh lining that helps absorb moisture and control odor. The alloy safety toe allows these shoes to be lighter weight than traditional steel safety toes, while still meeting the ASTM safety standards needed for work. The rubber outsole is rated slip, oil and abrasion resistant. The cement construction makes for a lighter weight shoe that is easier to break in.
These oxfords continue Timberland PRO's legacy of comfort. Built with a polyurethane midsole to create a lightweight work shoe with extra, durable cushioning as you walk. Inside the shoe- the contoured, open-cell footbed provides excellent cushion and support for a full days work. Stylish but durable, this classic work shoe is perfect for any job.
- Full grain leather uppers
- Molded polyurethane midsole
- Padded top collar
- Comfort anti-microbial mesh lining (moisture wicking and odor control)
- Rubber outsole
- Cement construction
- Slip, oil and abrasion resistant outsole
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbeds
- Alloy safety toe
- Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- Comfortable padded top collar