The Rose Gold Sublite Legend Work pays homage to it's forerunners, but brings a fresh look and added features for the workplace. Made with Reebok's well known lightweight and flexible sole to insure comfort for those long work days. The Rose Gold mesh uppers include SplashZone forefoot water-resistant protection, so you can venture into less-than-ideal weather conditions with this extra layer of coverage. The interiors of the Reebok men's shoes have moisture-wicking nylon mesh to make sure your feet have breathable comfort, and Reebok added other special comfort features, too. MemoryTech Massage 2.0 Memory Foam removable cushion footbeds cradle your feet with superior cushioning and support, while Sublite EVA cushion midsoles with rubber heels and forefoot pads offer enhanced foot support from below.
Along with all the fantastic comfort features it also meets ASTM and F2413 safety requirements with its XTR composite toe cap. The slip and oil resistant out sole will (keep you on your toes) in very work conditions. This grey athletic shoe is static dissipative with dual resistors as well, and the overall Sublite Legend design is 100% non-metallic for an extremely lightweight and flexible fit.
- Composite Safety Toe
- Splashzone™ Water Resistant Shield
- Mesh Uppers With Splashzone Protection
- Rose Gold Uppers
- Moisture Wicking Nylon Mesh Lining
- Removable MemoryTech Massage 2.0 Memory Foam Cushion Footbed
- Sublite EVA Cushion Midsole with Rubber Heel and Forefoot Pads Outsole
- 100% Non-Metallic Shoe
- Extra Wide Toe
- Lightweight and Flexible design
- SD (Static Dissipative) Rated
- Slip and Oil Resistant Outsole
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM F2413