The Timberland PRO powertrain continues to be a top choice for women's safety toe. This work shoe is long-lasting with premium ripstop nylon uppers and an abrasion resistant toe bumper. The mesh lining is anti-microbial treated to help with odor control. The durable outsoles are oil, slip, abrasion, heat resistant and non-marking so they can keep up with anything you put them through.
These work shoes pack in a lot of Timberland PRO's excellent anti-fatigue comfort technology. The cement construction allows these shoes to flex with your feet for a smooth and easy walking experience. Timberland PRO's powertrain sport outsole is made with a dual-density PU for optimum abrasion resistant bottoms plus comfort built from the inside out. With the dual density outsole and comfortable internal footbeds you can be sure they are twice the comfort! The alloy toe protects your toes at a fraction of the weight of the traditional steel toe but the same strong ASTM safety standards.
This comfortable purple work shoe is ready for you to put it to work!
- Premium ripstop nylon uppers
- Single-density open-cell polyurethane footbeds
- Cement construction
- Mesh lined and anti-microbial treated for odor control
- Fiberglass shank for support
- Sole built with anti-fatigue technology
- Sole is non-marking, oil, slip, abrasion and heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit
- TPU toe bumper (light weight abrasion resistance)
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole
- Conductive polyurethane midsole for constant static-dissipative (ES/ESD) performance
- Alloy safety toe
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1