Timberland PRO Boondock work boots are waterproof and reinforced with an Ever-Guard leather heel piece and a molded rubber toe protector for abrasion-resistant performance.The all-weather TPU outsole has deep lugs for traction and is oil and abrasion resistant for long-wearing durability. Timberland's composite safety toe protects your toes and provides a wider fit for comfort. This makes these boots great for wide feet or just an extra bit of toe room. You can be sure your feet stay nice and dry in the Boondocks, with premium waterproof leather paired with a waterproof membrane. This Boondock style contains 1000 grams of Thermolite insulation ensuring warm without bulk in cold working conditions.
The Timberland PRO anti-fatigue system means comfort that works to keep your feet comfortable all day long. The insoles are molded into shock absorbing cones to reduce impact, provide support and return energy back to your feet in key areas such as the heel and ball. While the dual-density outsole provides extra shock absorption and comfort.
With special ‘fingergrips’ to help you pull on these Timberland PRO men's composite toe boots, It almost feels like they’ve been designed with you in mind. It's little personnel touches like this that make Timberland such an iconic workwear brand. Looking at the rest of the features these boots have to offer you might agree this may be one of the best choices in a work boot you could make!
- Made with premium waterproof leather
- Waterproof membrane for maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance
- Molded Timberland PRO® rubber toe protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Dual-purpose top eyelets for quick lacing
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
- Padded top collar
- 1000 grams of Thermolite® insulation for warmth without bulk
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology
- All-weather thermal plastic urethane (TPU) outsole features a low temperature formulation to maximize traction on cold surfaces
- Outsole features deep lugs for traction in mud and snow, is slip-resistant and features oil resistance
- EH rated (electrical hazard protection)
- Composite toe meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.