The Timberland PRO Helix is a waterproof work boot built with premium leather uppers. Hidden behind the classic work boot style is a plethora of great features to protect and make the work day easier. The non-metallic composite toe (that has the same ASTM safety rating as a steel toe) cuts down some of the weight a regular steel toe safety boot would have while upholding the same strong toe protection. This makes them great for lots of walking. TT. The heel is made with Timberland's ladder locking technology, a 90 degree heel angle and slip resistant outsole radius. If you do lots of climbing up and down ladders this will make you feel more secure. The top eyelets on these boots are dual purpose that means you can thread your laces through like a traditional work boot or use the hooks for a quicker lacing experience.
As for comfort, the Timberland PRO Helix is built with Timberland's anti-fatigue technology. The Timberland PRO anti-fatigue system works to keep your feet comfortable all day long. The polyurethane midsoles are molded into shock absorbing cones to reduce impact, provide support and return energy back to your feet in key areas such as the heel and ball. While the contoured, breathable cushion footbed on top provides more comfort. The antimicrobial treatment helps control foot odor. These boots are versatile and fit for the job!
- Premium Black leather uppers
- 6" Boot
- Waterproof membrane
- Composite Safety Toe
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Padded top collar
- anti-microbial (odor controlling) mesh lining
- Dual purpose top hardware
- Molded EVA cushion midsole
- Anti-fatigue conical technology
- Slip, oil and heat resistant rubber outsole
- Ladder lock outsole radius
- ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1