The Puma Velocity 2.0 Work Shoes are composed of a long-lasting smooth leather that also has TPU strengthening. Puma didn't mess around when they designed these black work shoes - the brand went the extra mile to give you a dependable style of work footwear. Along with the impressive uppers are durable fiberglass safety toe caps. These safety toe caps are lightweight and super protective, guarding your toes against rolling and falling objects at the workplace.
On the interior of the men's static dissipating shoes are Evercushion BA footbeds to give your feet the ultimate comfort and support. These are anti-fatigue footbeds, so they'll work hard to try to reduce that dreaded foot fatigue. The Velocity 2.0 is also a non-metallic design, so getting through security systems should be a whole lot more efficient. Impulse.Foam midsoles equip your steps with maximum cushioning, and this comes from two different densities of foam to return energy back to your feet.
The Motion Impulse rubber outsoles on the fiberglass toe work shoes are super cool. Actually, they're heat-resistant up to 572°F, which is a pretty hot temperature in our book. The rugged rubber outsoles are slip-resistant, too, in order to keep you on your toes more often. The slip resistance will help you on a wide variety of work floors. With an extra pair of laces to use within the quick lacing system of the Puma slip-resistant footwear, you'll be in and out of these in no time.
- Fiberglass safety toe cap
- metal free shoe
- Heel support
- Quick lacing system
- Made with high quality smooth leather with TPU side support
- BreathActive lining
- Evercushion BA footbed
- Motion Impulse rubber sole
- Slip resistant and heat resistant (up to 573 degrees Fahrenheit) outsole
- Dual-density midsole for maximum cushioning and stability
- SD (static dissipative) rated meets ASTM F 2413-5 standards
- Meets or exceeds the highest ASTM standards for toe impact I/75 and compression C/75 protection