Men's Timberland PRO Titan Oxford style shoe is made with long-lasting, premium full-grain leather. The rubber outsole is rated slip, oil and abrasion resistant. The inside of the shoe is padded with a breathable, moisture wicking mesh which is comfortable and works to control foot odor.
These oxfords continue Timberland PRO's legacy of comfort, built with a polyurethane midsole to create extra cushion as you walk and keep the shoe lightweight. Inside the shoe- the contoured, open-cell footbed provides excellent cushion and support for a full days work. The alloy safety toe meets current ASTM standards but weighs a fraction of what a steel toe safety cap would! Stylish but durable, this safety shoe is perfect for any job.
- Premium soft, full-grain leather uppers
- Cement construction
- Polyurethane midsole
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbeds
- Lined with comfortable, odor control anti-microbial, moisture wicking mesh
- Rubber outsole
- Slip, oil and abrasion resistant outsole
- EH (Electrical Hazard rated) meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards
- Alloy safety toe
- Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards