The I-90 EPX Wolverine boot is truly a masterpiece of a workboot. These boots will keep your feet dry all day! The premium waterproof leather uppers combined with the breathable waterproof membrane works hard to block out any water. The comfortable mesh lining is moisture wicking to keep your feet dry on the inside as well. You may notice the sole doesn't look like your typical rubber soled boot. That's because this boot is made with a TPU outsole. This means you can be ready for anything. The TPU is abrasion resistant and stands up to water, oil, chemicals and heat. It even lasts up to 3x longer than a traditional rubber sole! The safety toe is made with with Wolverine's carbonMAX technology. For the utmost protection without the weight.
This boot doesn't slack on comfort. The Dual-Density EPX footbed cradles your feet as soon as they slip into the boot. A thick and long-lasting cushion topped with a layer of ultra-soft PU to give you immediate relief and comfort. These anti-fatigue footbeds are sure to make your work day easier. The direct attach construction of this boot makes them flexible and easy to walk in. Built with Wolverine's advanced comfort PU midsole for added cushion.
- Premium full grain leather uppers
- Breathable waterproof membrane and waterproof leather
- Moisture wicking mesh lining
- The sole is rated slip and oil resistant
- Removable Dual-Density PU EPX anti-fatigue Footbed
- Direct attach construction
- Advanced Comfort PU Midsole
- TPU SR Lug outsole that is 3x more abrasion resistant
- EH rated
- ASTM F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH rated composite toe