Keen's Flint II has been reinvented with KEEN.ReGEN. This lightweight midsole returns 50% more energy as you walk than traditional EVA midsoles. To keep you from feeling foot fatigue by absorbing the shock of your step. The compression resisting properties of KEEN.ReGEN mean a tougher, longer-lasting work shoe. And of course you can't beat the durable oil, slip-resistant and non-marking outsole. Long wearing, with a unique siped tread design to give you added traction even in wet conditions! The uppers are water resistant with mesh paneling to keep your feet from being overheated.
The Flint II is a hiking inspired work shoe with a steel safety toe to protect your toes. The backs feature a shellback support to keep you stable. While the Keen metatomical footbed is both comfortable and supportive during a long day.The right and left asymmetrical steel caps make for a perfect anatomical fit around your toes, that is both roomier and comfortable for all day wear.
These shoes will support your feet from the inside out!
Water resistant leather/mesh upper
- Keen left and right asymmetrical safety toe for a roomier, anatomically correct fit
- Moisture wicking mesh/textile lining
Removable metatomical PU footbed
- Oil and slip resistant, non-marking outsole
- EH (electrical hazard protection) rated
- Steel safety toe
- Reflective webbing for higher visibility and safety
- Shellback heel support
- Dynamic siped outsole design for increased traction even in wet conditions
KEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
- Meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 F I/75 C/75 EH Standards