Keen's Flint II is a rework of the original, best selling Flint model. This new and improved work shoe's design is hiking-inspired. The new sole design is streamlined with the KEEN.ReGEN cushioning midsole. Keen.ReGEN midsole is lightweight, compression-resisting and provides 50% more energy return than a standard EVA midsole. The right and left asymmetrical steel safety toes are shaped anatomically to give a wider, fit and plenty of comfortable room for your toes.
The Flint II is great if you're on your feet all day. An external stability shank provides excellent mid foot support. The shellback heel supports the back of your foot and heel. The mesh lining is moisture-wicking and allows breathability while the outside remains water resistant. Keen's metatomical footbed is shaped especially to support your foot in key areas.
- Water resistant leather and mesh uppers
- KEEN.ReGEN cushioning midsole
- Asymmetrical right and left safety toe for roomier fit and max comfort
- EH (electrical hazard) rated
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- External Stability Shank (ESS) for midfoot support
- Oil, slip and non-marking rubber outsole
- Shellback heel support
- Mesh, moisture wicking textile lining
- Removable, metatomical PU footbed
- Steel safety toe
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 F I/75 C/75 EH Standards
- Meets ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards