||Out of stock
Keen's Milwaukee boot is a durable industrial work boot made with tough, abrasion resistant leather and welted construction. This full-featured work is built to keep you stable with 90 angle heel, perfect for climbing ladders and a TPU stability shank; Which will not only keep you stable when climbing but helping your feet feel less fatigued through long periods of standing and walking. The water resistant leather is sure to keep your feet nice and dry from the outside while the moisture-wicking lining will keep your feet dryer on the inside. These boots use Keen Protect technology. What that means is that the durable rubber outsole wraps over the toe for tough abrasion resistance.
The Milwaukee has many unique Keen comfort features such as the asymmetrical steel toes that are designed to be anatomically correct and give you a roomier fit that's perfect for your toes. The Keen Metanomical footbeds are made from a comfortable, dual-density EVA and designed to cradle the contours of your foot while supporting the arch. The features speak for themself, these boots are tough, comfortable and ready to roll.
- 90 degree angle heel
- Abrasion resistant tough-tec leather
- TPU stability shank
- Water resistant full-grain leather uppers
- Removable, dual-density EVA metanomical footbeds
- Keen protect technology (outsole wraps around toe for added protection and durability)
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe for maximum comfort
- Oil, slip resistant and non-marking rubber outsole
- Moisture wicking lining
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Reinforced toe and heel
- Steel toe
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards